Take a look at the Amber update on the Nokia Lumia 920
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2013, 20:04 posted on
Just a few days ago, we told you about a tweet from Nokia Spain which said to expect the Amber update for Windows Phone to come out next month; a leaked video shows an early build of the update. Among the features that are displayed in the video is the new on-screen clock that shows the time even when the phone is sleeping...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Phew finally after waiting a very loooong time
13. Omar-BHR95 (Posts: 184; Member since: 23 Dec 2012)
samsung said the software features of the s4 will come in an update for the s3 and they announced this update like 4 months ago and its not here yet BTW the amber update was announced 2 months ago so ITS A CLEAR WIN FOR NOKIA PUSHING SOFTWARE UPDATES
17. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
SAAAAAMSUNG ATIV S WILL NOT GET THESE UPDATES!
2. KiranPAUSER (Posts: 73; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
Sony honami was to be released yesterday, but where is it? Hasn't it?
3. alterecho (Posts: 1098; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Will this update be available for the 820 too?
10. charms55 (Posts: 41; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Actually, I read previously this will come to all Lumia WP8 phones except the 620. Will remain to be seen
11. ItsMyChoice (Posts: 37; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Lumia 620 will also get Amber update but won't get FM radio.
9. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
hahaha look who is talking tell me how long do android take to get update 8-12 months even more meh wp gets in max 2-4 months span only straglers are left un-updated who just dont bother it
16. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
What about android updates?
Soon they are going to release Key Lime Pie (5.0) and there are too many devices out there which are still on ICS (4.0)
For FFS get a life!
7. jeff1434325 (Posts: 97; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
I really really love the transitions/system animations of Windows phone, it's so smooth & buttery.
I wish my GS3 can do that:)
21. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Much better than no apps and game's no toot no file manager ®
23. sectime (unregistered)
Does your phone fart??
Oh yea the 100 fart apps it does!!
8. 9koni (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Apr 2013)
Troll stop trolling and stop spreading fud,, why go around telling lies.. You are one pathetic person.. Yes amber will come to all phones in the Lumia line, and the leaks say in August.so @alterecho it will also come to 820..
12. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Troll works for Samsung: what did you expect? ;o)
22. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Now don't be silly billy. I have the Lumia920 do I'm hoping it will take time and also it states on the article for L920 only, so your being foolish. ®
15. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1545; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
hmm windows Phone 8 marches on and Windows Phone 8 blue is not even here yet that will give even more software and hardware updates to Windows phone 8.
19. Muzhhur (Posts: 260; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
the double tap really makes me happy!
but manage the data storage is one of the big updates
20. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 867; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Tell me flip to silence also works with the alarm clock...