Take a look at Sony's first promo videos for the Sony Xperia Z1 f
The second video shows the Sony Xaperia Z1 f in four different color choices which are white, black, pink and yellow. The remainder of this rather quick video shows a some of the features on the camera.
Most "mini" versions of flagship phones are not as awesome as the original full-sized model. The Sony Xperia Z1 f seems to be the exception to this rule. You can check out the promotional videos below.
source: SonyXperia (1), (2) via GSMArena
1. jove39 (Posts: 1362; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Best phone for people who still prefer (relatively) small screen.
12. zennacko (Posts: 236; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
For me it'll be either this or the iPhone 5s. I can't stand "hiking" the phone with my hand or using it with two hands (which defeats the concept of "mobile") because even the 1995 cell phones could be operated with one hand, regardless of what you wanted to do
16. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
not really to text people had to use 2 hands even back then.
2. Feanor (Posts: 344; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
This would have been my next phone, but somehow I doubt if it improves the viewing angles problem of the Z1. Other than that flawless and even a bit better looking than the Z1 because it looks less angular.
4. boosook (Posts: 1132; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I usually hold my phone just in front of my face, and I bet you do the same... ;)
6. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
7. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
17. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
dont know who uses phone in that angle. may be its new hipster thing.
dont understand these benchmarks and vew angle competition.
8. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 726; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
perfect viewing angles from the video
13. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Yeah the screen looks really good and if i’m not wrong Z1f also has a glove mode feature.
11. TMach (Posts: 394; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Thanks for the link. Some people are just beginning to sound like broken records....the viewing angles are simply stunning and here's the link once again. I rather like the older sibling and sticking with it..what a superb piece of kit!
miSCqgywkI&feature=player_deta ilpage&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3F feature%3Dplayer_detailpage%26 v%3D9miSCqgywkI#t=393
9. TMach (Posts: 394; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
Go click on the link in post #6, please open your eyes and watch from 6.53 minutes onwards and then bleat about viewing angles!
3. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 726; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Best android phone for people who dont like 5inches like S4 G2 and so on. Thinking to sell my iPhone for this one just to try it.
14. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I think Iphone sales is a solid proof that there is so many people who need a compact and premium smartphone with cutting edge specs.
5. wrm2013 (Posts: 189; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Availability availability pa get some info.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6812; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Another great product from Sony. From high end to low end handsets.
18. Taters (Posts: 3656; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Sony fans seem even more defensive than HTC fans....I guess that type of behavior is common with people that are fan of horrible companies but still, its pretty bad.
19. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
lol car to say how its bad or are you just another pointless troll?
20. BabylonShine (Posts: 25; Member since: 08 Feb 2013)
The only problem with sony is the marketing , they had put their trust in kurdish merchent in Iraq and that kurds branch are seriously sick