Take DSLR-esque shots with your Android phone with After Focus
0. phoneArena 04 Aug 2012, 15:50 posted on
If you love the quality of the shots from your Android smartphone, but wish your images could have a little bit more of a DSLR feel too them, you have got to check out After Focus...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. cheetah2k (Posts: 1373; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
I just hope it supports embedded EXIF.
This is my one major gripe about Vignette app - which strips EXIF from the images you take/modify using the app.
3. A.aoudi (Posts: 125; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
digital single-lens reflex camera. The professional Cameras with the big lenses
5. jesikariyans (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
nice, this is what i want. . . still download and i will try soon
7. AppleConspiracy (Posts: 637; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Another proof that technology makes something "artistic" and that it can now be simulated by utilising higher-level mimetic capabilities of digital reproduction technologies.