Tablet shipments may hit 180 million units in 2013
0. phoneArena 15 Jan 2013, 03:41 posted on
Tablet sales are not only going to top notebook sales in 2013 according to analysts’ consensus - they will also outperform their 2012 sales hugely…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
I like how the Galaxy Tab and the Nexus 10 are standing back to back with each other while the iPad lies on the ground.
But that is probably just Android fan interpretation...
2. oister85 (Posts: 467; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
That one in the back is the samsung 2 10.1
4. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3687; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I think you're looking way too far into it.
3. oister85 (Posts: 467; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I wonder how the sony xperia tablet s is doing
5. BattleBrat (Posts: 1430; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Got one, LOVE IT, slightly smaller than an iPAD but IMO better built than the iPad, and SOOO much more functional