Table Connect gives you a 58-inch iPhone?
0. phoneArena 03 Nov 2010, 22:13 posted on
This prototype 58-inch capacitive table turns your iPhone into the biggest smartphone ever...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ecml490 (unregistered)
looks like more of a giant galaxy tab to me ...
2. Rawrzellers (Posts: 224; Member since: 22 Aug 2010)
They're going to have to make one big screen protector. Not to mention if you trip and fall onto this table there goes all that money down the drain.
8. cansler (Posts: 136; Member since: 07 Oct 2009)
No, no, no.
It shall be the iSlate (what the iPad should have been called).
5. ibap (Posts: 688; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
If all it is a large touchscreen, then how about connecting it to some other devices?
6. ZaY (Posts: 11; Member since: 25 Jan 2010)
All i could hear was *Crack* *crack* *CRACK* *CrAcK* stupid floors lol
9. Marcus (unregistered)
How do you call someone? :S