TELUS offers customers a $50 credit to delay the shipping of their Samsung Galaxy S4
0. phoneArena 20 Apr 2013, 13:12 posted on
Demand for the Samsung Galaxy S4 is so heavy at TELUS that the carrier is giving a $50 credit to those who are willing to delay shipment of the phone as the carrier explains that there is "a very limited quantity available across Canada and internationally"; to get the credit, you need to delay the shipment of your phone to May 10th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
13. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Yah d truth hurts that s4 is selling well lol
7. jsdechavez (Posts: 712; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Well, they got the cash.. But then again maybe it's just the carrier afraid of losing subscribers.
8. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Another evdnce that samsung haters are d worst
3. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Prob going to be hard to get for 2-4 weeks. Alot of iphone users are switching to it too.
11. Metalspy8 (Posts: 61; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
true but htc one is harder to make than plastic and they met everyones demand..Sammy better have enough s4 for eveyone...We dont need them to play high demand game...we know there games..
14. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Lol htc one-"met everyones demand" ??? Hahaha
Is it ur frst time to use internet??
4. Taters (Posts: 6347; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
You can hear the hearts of Canadian HTC fans breaking after this article.
5. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Inb4 stores drop HTC One price because they don't sell. Same thing happened to the one x, Samsung basically shot all hope for the one x straight down.
12. Metalspy8 (Posts: 61; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
htc one is a boss, i am getting the s4,not a sammy hater...android for the win
16. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
I think s4 is d boss on how it handle to win comparisons :)
9. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
Im waiting for some news that d 10million will be reached
17. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
The sheer amount of trolls here...it's like Samsung is keeping you all locked in a dungeon and then just releases the trolls ! Go get the boys ! Very sad indeed brain washed kids with no hope for a future.
19. Taters (Posts: 6347; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Lol. How cute. The butt hurt Samsung haters think that they are right and the majority is wrong. It could be true but I haven't seen a valid reason to why Samsung shouldn't be the number one mobile manufacturer in the world. They win in the only area that is not subjective with specifications and amount of features.
Those are just cold hard numbers that can't be fabricated and sure you can argue that a lot of those features or meaningless but it is just that. Arguing and not proving.
Samsung. Best specifications, most feature packed, outsells Android competition by large margins(which could suggest quality but of course you dumb ass haters like will never admit that it is a possibility). Facts.
Samsung is overrated and their fans are brainwashed for not sucking HTC and Motorola's d**k. So far from a fact that it isn't even arguable. No evidence supports, just pure speculation and conjecture.
18. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
question to HDShatter, Taters and kclgphilsbsa : "sammy" did tell you that plasticS4 wont help lose your virginity trolls yes ?!
20. Taters (Posts: 6347; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Question for you. Were you born this stupid or did you have some kind of an accident?
21. pinco (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
Never trust Telus again, nevermind how sweet the deal this company provide.
Telus will increase you gimmick fees in the middle of the 3 year contract and claim that the company has the right to do so legally but you couldn't break the contract cause of that or will be pay panalty. Some of the customer service staff are rude as hell.