T-Moble posts My Account app for BlackBerry 10
0. phoneArena posted on 30 Nov 2012, 22:25
It looks like T-Mobile is on board with BlackBerry 10 from the start as the nation's fourth largest carrier posted a My Account app for BlackBerry 10, in the BlackBerry App World; the app will even yet the user optimize his battery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf posted on 30 Nov 2012, 22:35 1 1
I know a guy who can get me the phone super cheap the day it comes out. Luckily In can just pop in my SIM and be ready to go. Only two more months!
8. bigbmc26 posted on 01 Dec 2012, 11:40 0 0
I do... I plan on switching from Sprint to T-Mobile as soon as they launch BB10.
9. Bernoulli posted on 01 Dec 2012, 12:54 0 0
I was saying nobody cares about him getting cocky because he can get the bb10 for cheap, I'm with t-mobile already, I just don't like when people start to show off
3. joey18 posted on 30 Nov 2012, 22:41 0 0
well thast nice the only hope is blackberry dont start doing like blackberry storm phone with alot problems
6. Bernoulli posted on 30 Nov 2012, 23:49 1 0
T-Mobile might Just be on a roll! First possibly getting the iphone, then this! Wow Haha kudos T-Mobile