T-Moble posts My Account app for BlackBerry 10
0. phoneArena 30 Nov 2012, 22:25 posted on
It looks like T-Mobile is on board with BlackBerry 10 from the start as the nation's fourth largest carrier posted a My Account app for BlackBerry 10, in the BlackBerry App World; the app will even yet the user optimize his battery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10211; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I know a guy who can get me the phone super cheap the day it comes out. Luckily In can just pop in my SIM and be ready to go. Only two more months!
2. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
thanks for believing! the nation appreciate it! :)
3. joey18 (Posts: 587; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
well thast nice the only hope is blackberry dont start doing like blackberry storm phone with alot problems
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 2109; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Blackberry 10 needs to come to Sprint!