T-Moble posts My Account app for BlackBerry 10
exchange those developer phones for a limited edition BlackBerry 10 handset for those who are building apps for the new platform.
So, T-Mobile customers, all signs point toward you getting in on the ground floor with BlackBerry 10. How does that make you feel?
source: BlackBerryAppWorld via BerryReview
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9801; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I know a guy who can get me the phone super cheap the day it comes out. Luckily In can just pop in my SIM and be ready to go. Only two more months!
7. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
It's not news when BlackBerry's in the title
8. bigbmc26 (Posts: 43; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I do... I plan on switching from Sprint to T-Mobile as soon as they launch BB10.
9. Bernoulli (Posts: 2368; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
I was saying nobody cares about him getting cocky because he can get the bb10 for cheap, I'm with t-mobile already, I just don't like when people start to show off
2. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
thanks for believing! the nation appreciate it! :)
3. joey18 (Posts: 574; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
well thast nice the only hope is blackberry dont start doing like blackberry storm phone with alot problems
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 1909; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Blackberry 10 needs to come to Sprint!
6. Bernoulli (Posts: 2368; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
T-Mobile might Just be on a roll! First possibly getting the iphone, then this! Wow Haha kudos T-Mobile