T-Mobile's first iPhone 5 ad: revolutionary phone on a revolutionary carrier
0. phoneArena 12 Apr 2013, 09:27 posted on
The big day has come and after years of waiting the iPhone 5 has finally arrived on T-Mobile, and interest seems to be pretty high as there are lines in front of some stores...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9913; Member since: 14 May 2012)
What has the iPhone 5 brought that is considered innovation?
9. darkkjedii (Posts: 16352; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
To me nothing lately, only refining to keep an already great device in the running. It's time to wow us though.
4. HASHTAG (unregistered)
You made a typo. You meant to put "innovation is what the iPhone was 5 iPhones ago."
12. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Well I would have to disagree with that because once the original iPhone was released, phones from other manufactures started to get better at a faster pace.
10. alouden (Posts: 357; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Seriously? Innovative? They are decent phones, to be sure. But I don't think you understand what is meant by innovation.
15. lyndon420 (Posts: 3049; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Even you must be getting tired of ringing that bell. I'm beginning to think you say these things to stir the pot to see how many red thumbs you get. (I never play into your game by giving thumbs down FYI)
20. Daftama (Posts: 599; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Seriously what innovation. ..research palm centro
23. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Innovation u say? IT'S THE SAME PHONE just on a different carrier
2. SIGPRO (Posts: 826; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Revolutionary..........whaha they made me laugh.
This phone is nothing near revolutionary. Crappy iphone!
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9913; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The iPhone did revolutionized the phone market, that's a fact. But the iPhone is not crappy. If I didn't prefer Android flagships, I would definitely get an iPhone.
13. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Um....everything? Yes. Everything.
6. sprockkets (Posts: 1590; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
T Mobile should pull an apple type ad like apple did with Intel in belittling them:
T Mobile: We got the iphone and weren't screwed over it like Sprint!
7. darkkjedii (Posts: 16352; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The iPhone revolutionized the mobile market, thus it still can be labeled a revolutionary device... However innovation is sorely lacking at apple. It's time to step it up...
14. Droiddoes (unregistered)
That sure is a strange way to spell "LG Prada".
22. thebikerboi2 (Posts: 144; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
Well T-mobile are a business who want to market a phone, so they can say whatever they damn well please even if the majority of smartphone users disagree.