T-Mobile's alleged Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900T) revealed in UA profile
0. phoneArena 11 Feb 2014, 21:08 posted on
Just like the purported Galaxy S5 versions for AT&T and Sprint, the SM-G900T appears to have a 1080 x 1920 pixels display. Samsung has yet to confirm that all these leaked model numbers are related to the S5...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. fzacek (Posts: 1629; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Can you guys make an article about the fact that people are stupidly trying to sell their old iPhones and iPods with Flappy Bird installed for crazy amounts, like $800+?
8. Reality_Check (Posts: 269; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8253; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Looks like I know what I'm buying as a birthday gift for me soon. :)
10. JDogg5281 (Posts: 57; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
or just save that money and get the note.... just a thought
4. UglyFrank (Posts: 381; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
only one conclusion, SM-G900 is the cheaper S5, not the premium.
If the S4 had had a S800, it would've sold way more so they won't sell a phone with last years processor.
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8253; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I would say over 90% of the S4 users don't even know they're running on a S600 processor so...
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5739; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
What about the 'just' HD display? Most rumors have the flagship GS5 running a QHD display.
9. Reality_Check (Posts: 269; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
1080 x 1920 is fHD if i'm not mistaken.
6. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
More bloatware from Samsung crap, how's that 4.4.2 update going s4 and note3 owners?