T-Mobile's alleged Samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900T) revealed in UA profile
We can now confirm that the SM-G900T exists, as we discovered its User Agent profile over at Samsung Mobile’s website. The UA profile is similar to the one of the SM-G900A (which is believed to be AT&T’s Galaxy S5), so it mentions a display with 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Earlier today, an UA profile for a Sprint-bound Samsung SM-G900P was also discovered. Of course, everyone is expecting all major US carriers to offer the new S5 at some point, so these recent findings do not surprise us.
Granted, while the existence of the SM-G900T, SM-G900A, SM-G900P and others is confirmed, we can’t be completely sure that they are Galaxy S5 variants. In any case, Samsung will almost certainly announce its next generation flagship smartphone at MWC later this month, during an Unpacked event scheduled to take place on February 24.
1. fzacek (Posts: 1880; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Can you guys make an article about the fact that people are stupidly trying to sell their old iPhones and iPods with Flappy Bird installed for crazy amounts, like $800+?
8. Reality_Check (Posts: 274; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8614; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Looks like I know what I'm buying as a birthday gift for me soon. :)
10. JDogg5281 (Posts: 60; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
or just save that money and get the note.... just a thought
4. UglyFrank (Posts: 441; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
only one conclusion, SM-G900 is the cheaper S5, not the premium.
If the S4 had had a S800, it would've sold way more so they won't sell a phone with last years processor.
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8614; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I would say over 90% of the S4 users don't even know they're running on a S600 processor so...
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5859; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
What about the 'just' HD display? Most rumors have the flagship GS5 running a QHD display.
9. Reality_Check (Posts: 274; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
1080 x 1920 is fHD if i'm not mistaken.
6. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
More bloatware from Samsung crap, how's that 4.4.2 update going s4 and note3 owners?