T-Mobile's Samsung Galaxy S III owners get free download of The Avengers on September 25th
0. phoneArena posted on 20 Sep 2012, 07:45
If you own the T-Mobile version of the Samsung Galaxy S III, you are going to receive a free download of The Avengers, Marvel's blockbuster summer hit and the number one movie of the year; the motion picture will be sent to the Samsung Media Hub application for free...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 20 Sep 2012, 07:48 6 0
Hey that is so sweet. That movie was GREAT & to get it for free is so incredible. T-Mobile customers of the Samsung Galaxy S III should be 100% stoked!
My favorite part was when the Hulk punched Thor in the face for no apparent reason. It was so unexpected & so funny. I am STILL laughing now as I think of it. lol
2. JunitoNH posted on 20 Sep 2012, 08:04 0 0
Talk about being bias, if I owned a different Samsung device I would be pretty angry. Is like the father coming home a saying sorry girls, I'm only taking the males to the movies, geez.
4. wassup posted on 20 Sep 2012, 08:13 1 2
It's not Samsung doing this you dimwit, it's T-mobile.
It's like the father coming home and saying I'm going to the movies, whoever wants to come has to pay for their own tickets, and T-mobile is the only Child that did.
Stop being a retard.
8. JunitoNH posted on 20 Sep 2012, 08:35 0 3
Kid it don't matter, who is doing it, does it? One thing is if they said NEW buyers are getting a free copy. Dont be stupid. What's next, you are going to support a foreign company over an American? Hope not, how anti-American!!!
10. wassup posted on 20 Sep 2012, 09:03 3 0
I'm not American, I'm English.
PS, if you mean supporting Samsung over Apple or something like that? yes, yes I am. Because apple products aren't the best, and I want the best.
PS I'm supporting Android which is by Google.
'merica f**k yeah
12. Bernoulli posted on 20 Sep 2012, 09:06 0 0
Oi I think he meant to say T-Mobile mate
11. Bernoulli posted on 20 Sep 2012, 09:05 0 0
You're pathetic, apple outsources jobs to China, yet you think because you buy a product from a so called American company you're supporting America? it's just like buying a Ford Mustang, those are assembled in Mexico yet because you buy it doesn't mean an American job will be produced, at least T-Mobile has the decency of not outsourcing jobs and on the contrary, brings jobs over from Europe, at the call center I used to work, my friends had worked for T-Mobile UK tech support, besides, Verizon isn't even American, AT&T service sucks, and yet they outsource their tech support, along with sprint, it's an obvious choice, doesn't take a genius to chose magenta
18. TMobileRep_52_SwaaaG posted on 21 Sep 2012, 18:37 0 0
Actually, T-mobile closed 5 call centers in the U.S. and opened 3 overseas this past year. Just saying
19. Bernoulli posted on 22 Sep 2012, 01:37 0 0
Proof? Post a link
14. timtimity posted on 20 Sep 2012, 09:08 0 0
Samsung Galaxy S3 on T-Mobile = South Korean phone on German network
15. Bernoulli posted on 20 Sep 2012, 09:39 0 0
Apple iPhone 5 on Verizon = Chinese phone in a British network (yes, it's mostly owned by Vodafone)
16. Bears_Fan posted on 20 Sep 2012, 15:04 0 0
Vodafone has a minority stake in Verizon. It is an American company....
17. Bernoulli posted on 20 Sep 2012, 19:40 0 0
Minority? Um what's minority to you? 40+% isn't much of a minority...
7. prakesh posted on 20 Sep 2012, 08:28 0 0
its t-mobil marketing strategy to attract the customer/ to thnx them . do not blame samsung blame your carrier:-D
5. wassup posted on 20 Sep 2012, 08:17 1 0
That's something T-Mobile always does with the S series at least!
Their Vibrant (miss that phone) had Avatar, their Vibrant 4G had Inception, not sure about what their S2 had, didn't have one, and now their S3 has Avengers!
But I still bought the International Version. Tired of carrier Bullcrap.
But anyways, kudos to T-Mob!
9. PAPINYC (limited) 4 days ago posted on 20 Sep 2012, 08:38 0 0
Favorite movie of all time. Way to go T-Mo!
13. Bernoulli posted on 20 Sep 2012, 09:08 0 0
T-Mobile always has the best deals, hopefully they deploy LTE pronto!