T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S II will see Ice Cream Sandwich update at 11 pm tonight
1. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
It's about time to start seeing the US galaxy S II ICS updates :D
3. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
yes it only took T-Mo 9 months and who knows when Sprint or ATT will update to ICS...
7. Ivan6479 (Posts: 247; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Oh gallito why don't you go back to playing with your iPhone that will soon have old features of Android. LOL
10. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
why dont you play with an inferior version of the SGSII
8. Ivan6479 (Posts: 247; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I was thinking the exact same thing. At least our phones still do a lot more then iPhones can even with their new update that is soon to come. LOL
11. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
have fun with all your half baked features..we may be behind but other than Siri which is still superior to anything Android could offer even in Beta imagine now.. dont forget to recycle your plastic phone in 3 months be a good boy and recycle
12. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
s**t i accidentally thumb downe u. AT&T NEEDS TO HURRY THE FUK UP
6. Nathan (Posts: 84; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
Well that's great news for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 owners but.... where is my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket update at&t! D:
9. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
How Galaxy Blaze 4G? it is very hungry for Ice Cream Sandwich.
15. theBankRobber (Posts: 649; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Well this is exciting news, hope everyone is ready for ICS updates to start rolling out non stop for the next 8 weeks.
16. SprintPower (Posts: 71; Member since: 29 Dec 2008)
Going to update my S2 to ICS strictly for resell value. Jumping on the S3 bandwagon the minute i can order the TMO white version.
18. CharleneSchnepf (Posts: 16; Member since: 30 Nov 2011)
Yes, it should be available OTA. According to T-Mobile's documentation, you can also manually install via Kies.
21. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Thank god if ota
19. tdmindset (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
I'm still not getting the ICS update on my Samsung galaxy s2 (tmobile). Is it automatically? I heard you can manually do it via Kies but.. how do I do that? "/
22. CoachJohnMc (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
got WHAT??! the ICS for T-Mobile? if so where? the last update was sent to me automatically, and I see nothing on Kies for T-Mobile outside the one in November 2011. Not even the most recent one from a couple of months ago