T-Mobile's Samsung GALAXY Note II to get update with multi-windows starting on December 19th
0. phoneArena 17 Dec 2012, 20:13 posted on
T-Mobile announced that on Wednesday the Samsung GALAXY Note II will be receiving a maintenance update that will add multi-windows to the phablet and also takes care of a couple of bugs involving Gmail and the calendar; the update will be sent out OTA and can also be pulled out of Samsung Kies using your home PC...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. androidisbaws (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Such a great feature. iPhone fans are seething with jealousy ^_^
2. nwright94 (unregistered)
While this is a great feature, I couldn't see it being much use on a
3. nwright94 (unregistered)
Less than 4.5 in screen. Sorry Internet is being weird tonight.
11. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I'm getting the Galaxy Note ll or the Droid DNA
13. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
DNA just have a good display . note2 good features
14. archangel9 (Posts: 233; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
GNote 2 hands down my friend.DNA just a great display 1080p but not all that
6. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
No they are not!! They have been told by Cupertino that Multi Windows is a virus and vulnerable to hacks and, therefore, not safe for use. Additionally, they have been told that the feature will be available on iPhone 69S; once the feature is adaptable to iOS and once the iScreen meets the 5.5" standard.
Until then, they can just continue to sync to iToones via a single window to continue to get all of their updates, keep their fingers iCrossed and continued financial support of Apple is always welcome.
9. androidisbaws (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
All while praying to Steve jobs and praising their iBibles. Steve 3:16: thou shalt not use android even though it is vastly superior. So sayeth the mighty Steve.
10. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
15. archangel9 (Posts: 233; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
Go Rev. Bubba Flavel So sayeth the mighty Steve SO SAYETH THE FRUIT.
18. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 468; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
Your such an idiot! I have a note and my wife an iphone 5 and she could give 2 s**ts less about that feature and quiet as its kept, I could care less and I have a note 2.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This news has been floating around the web for over 9 hours.. Come on PA.
5. androidisbaws (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Yeah, they need to take note from androidcentral and all the other android websites.
7. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Yeah this is a great update for the best device on the market. Great way to end the year i must say.
8. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
About time T-Mo' !!! It only took you about two months.
12. spiceman (Posts: 10; Member since: 24 Oct 2010)
Yeah! I thought this was coming a month ago. As far as PA being 9 hours behind, So what! I'm working all day and can't read this crap until I get home anyway. I like the format here better than the other Android sites. Right on PA.... Happy new year!!!
16. archangel9 (Posts: 233; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
This is also coming to the GS III as well.But I'll start out 2013 with a Pristine Marble White Galaxy Note II and a special person will be getting my Pebble Blue Galaxy S III for XMas.
17. Twisted247 (Posts: 282; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Daaaamn T-Mo, You get the Jump on everyone else(on Sprint by only a day) on releasing the Note 2, then you turn around and wait till mid-December to give the damned device multi-view...REALLY?
SOOO Happy with Sprint again and again