T-Mobile's Samsung GALAXY Note II to get update with multi-windows starting on December 19th
Multi-windows on the Samsung GALAXY Note II
The update will be sent out OTA or, if you don't want to wait for the update to reach your phone, you can hook up the Samsung GALAXY Note II to your PC via the USB port and pull the update out of Kies. All of the directions are available at the sourcelink. The new baseband version will be T889UVALK8.
source: T-Mobile via Phonescoop
1. androidisbaws (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Such a great feature. iPhone fans are seething with jealousy ^_^
2. nwright94 (unregistered)
While this is a great feature, I couldn't see it being much use on a
3. nwright94 (unregistered)
Less than 4.5 in screen. Sorry Internet is being weird tonight.
11. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I'm getting the Galaxy Note ll or the Droid DNA
13. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
DNA just have a good display . note2 good features
14. archangel9 (Posts: 230; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
GNote 2 hands down my friend.DNA just a great display 1080p but not all that
6. PAPINYC (Posts: 2284; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
No they are not!! They have been told by Cupertino that Multi Windows is a virus and vulnerable to hacks and, therefore, not safe for use. Additionally, they have been told that the feature will be available on iPhone 69S; once the feature is adaptable to iOS and once the iScreen meets the 5.5" standard.
Until then, they can just continue to sync to iToones via a single window to continue to get all of their updates, keep their fingers iCrossed and continued financial support of Apple is always welcome.
9. androidisbaws (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
All while praying to Steve jobs and praising their iBibles. Steve 3:16: thou shalt not use android even though it is vastly superior. So sayeth the mighty Steve.
15. archangel9 (Posts: 230; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
Go Rev. Bubba Flavel So sayeth the mighty Steve SO SAYETH THE FRUIT.
18. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 460; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
Your such an idiot! I have a note and my wife an iphone 5 and she could give 2 s**ts less about that feature and quiet as its kept, I could care less and I have a note 2.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This news has been floating around the web for over 9 hours.. Come on PA.
5. androidisbaws (banned) (Posts: 74; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
Yeah, they need to take note from androidcentral and all the other android websites.
7. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Yeah this is a great update for the best device on the market. Great way to end the year i must say.
8. PAPINYC (Posts: 2284; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
About time T-Mo' !!! It only took you about two months.
12. spiceman (Posts: 10; Member since: 24 Oct 2010)
Yeah! I thought this was coming a month ago. As far as PA being 9 hours behind, So what! I'm working all day and can't read this crap until I get home anyway. I like the format here better than the other Android sites. Right on PA.... Happy new year!!!
16. archangel9 (Posts: 230; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
This is also coming to the GS III as well.But I'll start out 2013 with a Pristine Marble White Galaxy Note II and a special person will be getting my Pebble Blue Galaxy S III for XMas.
17. Twisted247 (Posts: 216; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
Daaaamn T-Mo, You get the Jump on everyone else(on Sprint by only a day) on releasing the Note 2, then you turn around and wait till mid-December to give the damned device multi-view...REALLY?
SOOO Happy with Sprint again and again