T-Mobile's LTE pipeline all set to roll in Vegas, and in Kansas City; carrier raises projections
0. phoneArena 01 Mar 2013, 00:16 posted on
Besides announcing its earnings on Thursday morning, T-Mobile also had some important things to say about the 4G LTE networks that the carrier is building in Las Vegas and Kansas City; T-Mobile says that its LTE pipeline is now finished in both cities and has raised its projections to 100 million POPs covered by the middle of the year by its LTE service and 200 million by year end...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Bernoulli (Posts: 2368; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
We t-mobile customers are the true winners here, release 10 equipment, LTE advanced, best of all, 20 $ for truly unlimited data, can I get an amen?
3. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4170; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Can't wait until it comes over to Florida
6. yyuu1000 (Posts: 153; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
LTE in Los Angeles biggest market on the west cost
7. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3398; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I'm wondering when T-Mobile plans on releasing the LTE update to the Note II. It can't be a particularly difficult one to push out. I'll be annoyed if their LTE comes to my market & they haven't released it yet.
9. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4170; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
They probably have it ready, they're just waiting for their LTE network to go live.