T-Mobile's John Legere wants you to break up this Valentine's Day
0. phoneArena 13 Feb 2014, 21:28 posted on
T-Mobile CEO John Legere has one real passion in his life. Beyond even running T-Mobile and making the carrier competitive, Legere's one true love in this world seems to be the art of antagonizing AT&T. Legere routinely calls out the carrier, and recently even went so far as to put out a press release with fake quotes from AT&T CEO Ralph de la Vega...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. cripton805 (Posts: 917; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
"Hey girl... Id take you to a nice dinner, but Verizon took all my money".
Haha. Ill switch for that one ;)
2. Miracles (Posts: 483; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
"Hey girl....I'd like 2 buy you a present.....but AT&T robbed me".
4. cripton805 (Posts: 917; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
"Hey whats up girl, oh wait I dont have reception with Tmobile"
Saving money because I cant call you for a date... oh yeee.
9. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
LOL!!!! I have the same problem with T(No)-mobile!!!
5. cripton805 (Posts: 917; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
"Hey girl, so what happen to that sexy picture you were going to send me? oh wait, I have Sprint. It will take me at least a week to download..."
Every carrier has its cons on Valentines.
HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE ;)
3. 14545 (Posts: 1106; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Add more rural coverage to compete with VZW and I'll give you my money in a heartbeat.
6. hellobib (Posts: 14; Member since: 20 Nov 2013)
Ya right, I think tmobile's falling short again yo.... why does every carrier's note get KitKat b4 us again Mr Legere
7. hellobib (Posts: 14; Member since: 20 Nov 2013)
I just know im going somewhere else with my s5, not tmobile