T-Mobile's HTC One to receive Android 4.3 update on Monday
0. phoneArena 18 Oct 2013, 15:12 posted on
HTC America president Jason Mackenzie took to his Twitter account once again, to update the schedule of the Android 4.3 update for the T-Mobile HTC One; Mackenzie, who has been keeping everyone abreast with the latest information via his tweets, now says that the device will start to receive Android 4.3 on Monday. He also noted that the date had to be pushed back...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8736; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I rather have the update delayed and have WiFi calling than having the update early and not sporting it.
T-Mobile should start paying me on how much I recommend them like seriously.
3. tonyv69 (Posts: 5; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
"Now T-Mobile customers sporting the HTC Max have "
To bad I have the HTC One...
4. wrm2013 (Posts: 183; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Wont do it. Updated my s2 and s3 and my phone lagged horrible.
5. Commentator (Posts: 2439; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Sprint's HTC One has had 4.3 for a few weeks now. No problems with it.
9. jaychildz (Posts: 106; Member since: 31 May 2013)
You do know 4.3 & Sense5.5 is out for every carrier
7. ChafedBanana (Posts: 359; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
If Verizon owners get 4.3 before the end of October I will be in such shock. REALLY.
8. md227a (Posts: 126; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
If all four US carriers get 4.3 for their HTC one`s, before Samsung starts rolling it out to the US I'll be sad for my S4