T-Mobile's Cyber Monday deals bring new Windows Phone devices at zero, cuts prices on Androids
0. phoneArena 26 Nov 2012, 09:20 posted on
Today is Cyber Monday, the second-biggest shopping day in the year after Black Friday, and you know what this means, right? Get ready for deals…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2550; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
T-Mobile needs to get it together. They're trying to migrate all their customers to the Value Plan which is a wonderful concept, yet they keep running deals on the Classic Plan only.
6. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Yeah, like my parent r REALLY gonna get me something that has to do with them being "tricked", (at least that's what they think)
2. lubba (Posts: 1311; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
The sale is a fluke! Its for adding a line or new customers. Nothing for those who are allegable for an upgrade.
3. PostmanLV (Posts: 9; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
yeah I was in til I learned it's not for upgrades
4. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Oh Tmobile, always with the fine print...
5. MC1123 (Posts: 1247; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i wonder how many HTC 8X sold across 3 carriers... and versus to lumia 920 which is only available on AT&T but only $99 while this one is $199.... and also the lumia, 820, 810 ans 822