T-Mobile's Cyber Monday deals bring new Windows Phone devices at zero, cuts prices on Androids
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Nov 2012, 09:20
Today is Cyber Monday, the second-biggest shopping day in the year after Black Friday, and you know what this means, right? Get ready for deals…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. g2a5b0e posted on 26 Nov 2012, 13:09 0 0
T-Mobile needs to get it together. They're trying to migrate all their customers to the Value Plan which is a wonderful concept, yet they keep running deals on the Classic Plan only.
6. Nadr1212 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 20:24 0 0
Yeah, like my parent r REALLY gonna get me something that has to do with them being "tricked", (at least that's what they think)
2. lubba posted on 26 Nov 2012, 14:53 0 0
The sale is a fluke! Its for adding a line or new customers. Nothing for those who are allegable for an upgrade.
3. PostmanLV posted on 26 Nov 2012, 16:23 0 0
yeah I was in til I learned it's not for upgrades
5. MC1123 posted on 26 Nov 2012, 18:42 0 0
i wonder how many HTC 8X sold across 3 carriers... and versus to lumia 920 which is only available on AT&T but only $99 while this one is $199.... and also the lumia, 820, 810 ans 822