T-Mobile's CTO talks about the carrier's future connectivity; new HSPA+ markets added
0. phoneArena 13 Mar 2012, 13:15 posted on
T-Mobile's CTO Neville Ray has announced that the nation's fourth largest carrier has added new markets for its 4G HSPA+ service; after taking into consideration the new cities covered, T-Mobile's HSPA footprint will cover 225 markets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
i love my tmobile now that said get a dame windows not the radar but a high end one
2. Roomaku (Posts: 278; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
They will probably get another low end one like the lumia 610, but who knows?
3. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
i hope they can just get one like the lumia 900 or titan 2
5. snowgator (Posts: 3501; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I guess T-Mobile is on solid ground? Is their parent company all happy with them now?
6. k1ng617 (Posts: 264; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
That "refarming" would be AMAZING for me. I have an international Galaxy Note and AT&T's 3.5G is really hit or miss near me.
7. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
How do I check if I have HSPA+ 42 mbps in my area? The T-Mo coverage map shows nothing for speed
9. -box- (Posts: 3983; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Dear T-Mobile: Please do not do what Sprint did to get the iphone. Let folks buy the unlocked, unsubsidized version from apple and use it on t-mobile if they want, but do not make the rest of us suffer for the small percentage of customers who may want that outdated piece of garbage, even if it is popular