T-Mobile's CTO sees the carrier's first LTE market running in 2 to 3 weeks
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Jan 2013, 16:02
T-Mobile CTO Neville Ray sees the carrier's first LTE market, Las Vegas, up and running before the end of this month and the location isn't much of a surprise considering that it was the location of T-Mobile's first 3G network all the way back in 2008 and it also was one of the first cities to be a part of the carrier's modernization of its HSPA+ pipeline...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 16:20 0 0
Hopefully they will put out their first LTE DEVICES for 2013
4. g2a5b0e posted on 08 Jan 2013, 16:42 0 0
They already have. The Note 2 is LTE compatible & supposedly, newer S3's are too.
9. archangel9 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 10:57 0 0
I spoke to Tmobile rep and he said that the current GS3 will be LTE enabled and will work on the LTE network
6. skymitch89 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 17:54 0 0
The Note 2 is apparently compatible with T-Mobile's LTE network, but will need an update, or be taken into a T-Mobile store, to have LTE enabled on the device.
7. Lboogey6 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 18:09 0 0
exactly the s3 shows it in the mobile network settings
8. archangel9 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 16:47 0 0
You will be getting a update for LTE on your Note 2.Even the GSIII will be on LTE
2. gwuhua1984 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 16:23 0 0
This is happening earlier than the original proposed date right?
3. Zero0 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 16:40 0 0
I've read mid-2013 before, so this sounds a bit early.