T-Mobile's BlackBerry Torch 9810 is arriving on November 9 for $249.99 - pre-sales are available now
Without hesitation, T-Mobile officially announced today the upcoming availability of the BlackBerry Torch 9810, which will go on sale nationwide through T-Mobile retail stores and select dealers starting on November 9th. However, if you happen to be a T-Mobile business customer, you can take advantage of the exclusive pre-sale promotion that’s happen today, November 2nd.
Strangely, T-Mobile is asking $249.99 for the smartphone after a $50 mail-in-rebate – with your signature on a 2-year agreement. Yes, it’s indeed on the pricey side, but then again, it’s not something new seeing that they currently sell the BlackBerry Bold 9900 for the staggering price of $299.99 on-contract.
1. downphoenix (Posts: 2373; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
249.99 should be the no contract price for this junk phone, LOL.
8. bigdawg23 (Posts: 388; Member since: 25 May 2011)
I can get a SGS2 Skyrocket on AT&T with LTE, Dual Core, Super Amoled and 1080P Camera for $249. No BB should be over $99. Their hardware is SO outdated.
2. threeline (Posts: 259; Member since: 11 Sep 2011)
I agree! What is BB doing? Is there even a need for BB anymore?
3. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
3.2” TFT VGA display, what a joke. TFT screen for $250???
4. hunted (Posts: 348; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
this is overpriced for BB. But lets see what they have
6. Dr.Phil (Posts: 924; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I am going to just put out my prediction: either Google or Microsoft is going to buyout Blackberry. Probably Microsoft since they use to build more business oriented phones.
7. snowgator (Posts: 3275; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
With Google buying Motorola, MS grabbing BB makes more sense. If they are interested, and if RIM drops enough to be a steal.
I think it is more likely that the two guys who run RIM and do not realize it is no longer 2003 get ousted, a new CEO takes over and RIM adopts a software partner.
9. downphoenix (Posts: 2373; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Im surprised those 2 guys haven't been outed yet. The board must really love those guys.
10. android_sucks (Posts: 111; Member since: 28 Jul 2011)
I got it with AT&T for $49.99!!! I can't believe that Tmobile is charging so much for this phone!!!!! Tmo reallly sucks!!!