T-Mobile's April 24th launch of the HTC One confirmed by second leak
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2013, 01:29 posted on
Earlier on Monday, we showed you a leaked planogram that revealed an April 24th launch of the HTC One for T-Mobile; now, a second leak has appeared and an internal T-Mobile memo reveals that the HTC One will indeed be launched at select T-Mobile locations on April 24th, confirming the date of the earlier leak...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Synack (Posts: 674; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
I don't know why they won't just launch it this Friday like everyone else so they don't jeopardize losing any sales to Sprint/AT&T.
Guess I'm waiting until next Wednesday now :(
Also would like the Stealth Black version on TMo too :(
2. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
the black HTC one gets many finger prints. the sliver seems better
4. izim1 (Posts: 94; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
They're simply giving their new iPhone a couple extra days to sell.
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
T-mo made another mistake for release the HTC one 1st, again...
5. amats69 (Posts: 1246; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
how much per post on bashing HTC? LOL! did you recieve the payment of your service?? hahaha
6. mydi.maus (unregistered)
this the second leak,waiting for third leak to finalize..