T-Mobile version of Motorola Moto X visits FCC
0. phoneArena 26 Jul 2013, 22:49 posted on
For those T-Mobile customers worried that they will not get a shot at the Motorola Moto X, worry no more; while versions of the Moto X for Verizon, Sprint and AT&T have already visited the FCC, a model supporting T-Mobile's network had not been seen, that is, until now. The Motorola XT1053 aupports AWS HSPA+ and LTE bands 2 and 17. Besides T-Mobile, AT&T also uses those two bands for its LTE service...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
whew! about time! o:
i'm excited for T-Mobile customers because they haven't had a shot at any of the great handsets Motorola puts out.
3. OldNorseBruin (Posts: 211; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
FINALLY...T-mobile will get a just issued MOTOROLA Phone... I'll take this to a T-Mobile MVNO...
6. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
$70 a month for true unlimited everything with no throttle.
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9092; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I sent this as a tip 8 hours ago and it barely got published lol. The tip system is so pointless.