T-Mobile to offer the RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 for $199.99 on a two-year contract
0. phoneArena 09 Nov 2009, 08:34 posted on
If you are unwilling to sign up for an agreement, the RIM BlackBerry Bold 9700 will set you back with $449.99 or you can get it for...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa (Posts: 14249; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
umm. wtf. that prices it up with that monstrosity.. the TP2. just wondering how they are justifying pricing it higher than the android handsets that are more 'technologically advanced" typo! :)
3. *HOVA* (Posts: 564; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
I've seen many reviews saying this is the best BB to date. I know the original BOLD still sells for $199.99 on ATT so the successor at the same price doesn't seem out of line at all.
2. Arielnyc2006 (unregistered)
Pretty good price, the Curve 8900 was $499 not too long ago.
4. Galen20K (Posts: 520; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
This Price is in line with Blackberry prices very well and it IS the Best Blackberry there has ever been so It's completely Justifiable. 199 on contract is NOT bad for this phone although I like to buy them outright unsubsidized myself.
5. Rico Dinero (Posts: 21; Member since: 28 Oct 2009)
I agree. Dont get me wrong, if this was a 2g 2.5g or anything else, then i would be bitching. All thats missing is Tmobile's 3g network.