T-Mobile to launch Samsung Galaxy Note II on Wednesday says leaked memo
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:17
After a leaked document revealed T-Mobile's expected pricing for the Samsung GALAXY Note II on Sunday, we now have another leak that reveals the launch of the phablet will take place on October 24th which is also known as this Wednesday...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Hughey2k2 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:20 1 1
I'll have to check my local T-Mobile store early that day
23. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 22:09 0 0
300 Value plan customers 379 Classic/Legacy customers. I am a value plan customer and will picking up the Galaxy Note 2 on November 1st just as I did the Galaxy S3 on June 28th. I will sell my Galaxy S3 for 350.00 dollars..
26. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 23 Oct 2012, 21:26 0 0
Looks like a NEW PRICE JUST LANDED for Value customers. Listed at 249. plus midnight launch...http://www.tmonews.com/2012/10/t-mobile-galaxy-note-ii-pricing-sneaks-a-peek-looks-to-be-a-go-for-tomorrow/
2. Donforreal posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:33 1 0
I paid more for my Tmo MDA in 2006 but, in todays plethora of choices, I have to say thats WAYY tooo much money with a 2 year and a mail in rebate. Wallet rape.
6. remixfa posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:44 1 0
that's why you go value plan. what fools still buy phones for a more expensive contract just to save a few bux on the phone.
THAT is wallet rape.
12. bigforce79 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 20:20 1 0
Actually is always cheaper to buy your phone on contract on tmobile cause its only $200 to terminate. This means that your getting the phone for roughly $500 and then you can activate it only a monthly 4G plan. Thats is how you save. Also buy your phone at costco, its way cheaper.
18. Lboogey6 posted on 22 Oct 2012, 21:11 0 0
Prepaid doesnt get full access to the towers plus that's no d
Different than value minus paying all at once. Lets not forget truly unlimited only on contract why be limited to be afraid of a contract you can leave when ever
16. PersianHobo posted on 22 Oct 2012, 21:01 0 0
plenty of idiots, trying to get people to go from classic to value at work is like rocket science to them. i swear if people got the phone for free and payed $200 dollars a month for a line...they would go rave about it to the world
17. PersianHobo posted on 22 Oct 2012, 21:02 0 0
i love when they think we are trying to scam them and threaten us by going to verizon lol
4. PAPINYC (limited) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:37 1 1
I can't take it anymore, the suspense is killing me.
C'mon PhoneArena, get us the release date for the other carriers; you know iLove you for it.
5. TROLL posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:38 2 5
Really let down by 250ppi. Shouldev had 400ppi.
And shouldev also be clocked at 2.0Ghz.
7. PapaSmurf posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:54 3 2
Clocking the Exynos to 2.0GHz is utterly useless. 1.6GHz on Jellybean is more than enough..
8. AnTuTu posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:57 3 3
@PapaSmurf:- He has got issues with every damn phone out there.
I think he should switch back to Nokia 3310 :p
20. TROLL posted on 22 Oct 2012, 21:41 0 2
No i have a issue with speed. I would love to play and feel the power of A15 E5250 QC running at 2.7Ghz along with T657 QC overclocked Gpu to 567mhz. Why u guys like staying in second lane. I have a inteli7, at 3.0 8Gb Ram, where u press the Turbo button and then everything just Turbo kicks in.
Why is that asking to much?
14. Wiki_jaan posted on 22 Oct 2012, 20:45 1 0
u shud read his name first than reply to his comment .... lol
25. Berzerk000 posted on 23 Oct 2012, 00:00 0 1
You don't need 400 ppi, silly Troll. Maybe they should've gone up to about 310, but that's enough.
1.6 GHz is enough as well. 2 GHz and you put your device at risk, only Intel can go up that high safely, wait for the Exynos 5 to have a 2 GHz phone.
9. AnTuTu posted on 22 Oct 2012, 18:58 0 2
@TROLL:- Go and do some hands on Note 2 and then come back and do your useless comments mate.
10. PAPINYC (limited) posted on 22 Oct 2012, 19:10 4 0
Hey, leave TROLL alone or I'll be forced to beat you up with my jAiLbroken iPhone 4; after iLocate you with my Apple Maps, of course.
Besides, he's got great hair.
15. Wiki_jaan posted on 22 Oct 2012, 20:57 0 1
lol ......... ilocate ll show u iwronge location ........... lol
21. TROLL posted on 22 Oct 2012, 21:44 0 1
That made me iLaugh so much; PAPINYC you bust and ryme some serious jokes bro! Cool for that. Nice one! ®©
22. TROLL posted on 22 Oct 2012, 21:50 0 2
Useless comments. What a joke! There is no diffrence between the S3 and note2, same E4412 Cpu. Im Rooted on CM10JB with overclocked voltage control and Kernels by Franco and Tegrack. Im running on 1.8Ghz. ®©