T-Mobile to launch Samsung Galaxy Note II on Wednesday says leaked memo
20 million over the next year. And yes, there are quite a number of features on this device that you won't find on the Samsung Galaxy S III such as multiwindow and the S Pen. Specs wise, the Samsung GALAXY Note II offers a quad-core Samsung Exynos processor and LTE connectivity. And unlike the pentile display on the Samsung Galaxy S III, the phablet sequel uses an RGB matrix. The buzz generated by the Samsung GALAXY Note II has even owners of the Samsung Galaxy S III checking out the newer device.
Samsung is holding an event on Wednesday in New York City which we figured all along was for the Samsung GALAXY Note II. Now that it looks as though the device will actually be available to take home that very day, better start looking under the couch for that spare change.
As the Samsung GALAXY Note II arrives at T-Mobile stores, a leaked release mentions the October 24th launch date
1. Hughey2k2 (Posts: 12; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
I'll have to check my local T-Mobile store early that day
23. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
300 Value plan customers 379 Classic/Legacy customers. I am a value plan customer and will picking up the Galaxy Note 2 on November 1st just as I did the Galaxy S3 on June 28th. I will sell my Galaxy S3 for 350.00 dollars..
26. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Looks like a NEW PRICE JUST LANDED for Value customers. Listed at 249. plus midnight launch...http://www.tmonews.com/2012/10/t-mobile-galaxy-note-ii-pricing-sneaks-a-peek-looks-to-be-a-go-for-tomorrow/
2. Donforreal (Posts: 30; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
I paid more for my Tmo MDA in 2006 but, in todays plethora of choices, I have to say thats WAYY tooo much money with a 2 year and a mail in rebate. Wallet rape.
6. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that's why you go value plan. what fools still buy phones for a more expensive contract just to save a few bux on the phone.
THAT is wallet rape.
12. bigforce79 (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Oct 2012)
Actually is always cheaper to buy your phone on contract on tmobile cause its only $200 to terminate. This means that your getting the phone for roughly $500 and then you can activate it only a monthly 4G plan. Thats is how you save. Also buy your phone at costco, its way cheaper.
18. Lboogey6 (Posts: 246; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
Prepaid doesnt get full access to the towers plus that's no d
Different than value minus paying all at once. Lets not forget truly unlimited only on contract why be limited to be afraid of a contract you can leave when ever
16. PersianHobo (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
plenty of idiots, trying to get people to go from classic to value at work is like rocket science to them. i swear if people got the phone for free and payed $200 dollars a month for a line...they would go rave about it to the world
17. PersianHobo (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
i love when they think we are trying to scam them and threaten us by going to verizon lol
3. scsa852k (Posts: 258; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
This is confirmed for T-Mobile Retailers only.
4. PAPINYC (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
I can't take it anymore, the suspense is killing me.
C'mon PhoneArena, get us the release date for the other carriers; you know iLove you for it.
5. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Really let down by 250ppi. Shouldev had 400ppi.
And shouldev also be clocked at 2.0Ghz.
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6658; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Clocking the Exynos to 2.0GHz is utterly useless. 1.6GHz on Jellybean is more than enough..
8. AnTuTu (Posts: 599; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
@PapaSmurf:- He has got issues with every damn phone out there.
I think he should switch back to Nokia 3310 :p
20. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
No i have a issue with speed. I would love to play and feel the power of A15 E5250 QC running at 2.7Ghz along with T657 QC overclocked Gpu to 567mhz. Why u guys like staying in second lane. I have a inteli7, at 3.0 8Gb Ram, where u press the Turbo button and then everything just Turbo kicks in.
Why is that asking to much?
14. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 661; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
u shud read his name first than reply to his comment .... lol
25. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3661; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
You don't need 400 ppi, silly Troll. Maybe they should've gone up to about 310, but that's enough.
1.6 GHz is enough as well. 2 GHz and you put your device at risk, only Intel can go up that high safely, wait for the Exynos 5 to have a 2 GHz phone.
9. AnTuTu (Posts: 599; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
@TROLL:- Go and do some hands on Note 2 and then come back and do your useless comments mate.
10. PAPINYC (Posts: 2044; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Hey, leave TROLL alone or I'll be forced to beat you up with my jAiLbroken iPhone 4; after iLocate you with my Apple Maps, of course.
Besides, he's got great hair.
15. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 661; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
lol ......... ilocate ll show u iwronge location ........... lol
21. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
That made me iLaugh so much; PAPINYC you bust and ryme some serious jokes bro! Cool for that. Nice one! ®©
22. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Useless comments. What a joke! There is no diffrence between the S3 and note2, same E4412 Cpu. Im Rooted on CM10JB with overclocked voltage control and Kernels by Franco and Tegrack. Im running on 1.8Ghz. ®©
24. Friendlysky (Posts: 54; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
I'll be there to get one too. Thanks Tmo.