T-Mobile to launch HTC One on April 24th?
0. phoneArena 15 Apr 2013, 13:30 posted on
A leaked opicture of a planogram of T-Mobile's retail stores reveals that the HTC One will be launched on April 24th which would be followed a week later with the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S4, according to the carrier's own revelation; the bad news is that this means that not all T-Mobile stores will be releasing the eagerly awaited handset on the same date...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. l2care (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Apr 2013)
Can anyone explain why the carriers opt to keep people in the dark about release dates as long as they can? Doesn't seem to make sense especially when you're major competitor has released dates
8. Hemlocke (unregistered)
Probably to keep Samsung in the dark. They don't want lovable and trustworthy Sammy to start paying people to astroturf and slander HTC like Samsung is doing in Taiwan.
9. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
It's not smart, but people could just buy the 32GB unlocked version from HTC and use it on T-Mobile. It's the same price, actually HTC site is a bit cheaper if you do the calculation... cheaper by $5.
10. Lboogey6 (Posts: 264; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
it's because it will keep the customer from buying a current device . I don't agree with it but that's how it's usually done until the timing is right around the corner even the employees are left to go off speculation
2. Technobri (Posts: 71; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
By this time I'll already have my HTC one for sprint:)
3. rizevnarastek (Posts: 326; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
AT&T will have the "exclusive" 64GB because they were the only carrier to opt for one. It's the carrier's choice which variant they will offer. By the way, Verizon will be getting One somewhere mid summer according to some sources.
4. TerryCrowley (Posts: 184; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
What the s**t I just bought an iPhone :
7. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
Second Screenshot Confirms April 24th HTC One Launch Date
11. Note2waitingonNote3 (banned) (Posts: 87; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
I definitely happy for my favorite carrier Tmobile.The Galaxy S4 and Htc One will be great devices to add to their stable. I am happy to have my Galaxy Note 2 nothing compares period.