T-Mobile to change method of billing for new post-paid customers starting May 20th
0. phoneArena posted on 07 May 2012, 20:52
Starting with new post-paid customers signing up on May 20th and later, T-Mobile is shifting its billing process and will charge customers in advance for recurring service; currently, T-Mobile customers are charged only for service they actually use...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa posted on 07 May 2012, 21:04 0 0
ill take some of that aspirin. Fun times ahead............ ugh...
2. bovcrx posted on 07 May 2012, 23:03 1 0
You work for T mobile? I worked for Sprint and that's how it's always been.
6. bvalde09 posted on 08 May 2012, 01:58 0 0
Yes I work for Sprint as well and I dont see the big deal like u said its always been like that
3. denney posted on 07 May 2012, 23:50 0 0
Could I use this as a spin to get out of my contract with them?
5. MoonlitTear posted on 08 May 2012, 01:19 0 0
Why do you wish to leave Team Magenta?? No one leaves the Team... EVER. lol.
8. -box- posted on 08 May 2012, 08:56 0 0
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this lets a customer see their bill sooner than on the current setup, and benefits them because of the 14-day "buyer's remorse" period, yes? Sounds like a headache transitionally, but that it benefits the customer
7. Non_Sequitur posted on 08 May 2012, 04:21 0 0
I have recently discovered that Sprint and Tmo suck.
Going Big Blue or Big Red next time around.
9. gwuhua1984 posted on 08 May 2012, 10:38 0 0
I think this is how I've been paying my bills on my Verizon FIOS service. I guess this is not a big deal for me. Altho it does hurt a bit to dish out 2 month worth of payment at the starting of contract.