T-Mobile to change method of billing for new post-paid customers starting May 20th
0. phoneArena 07 May 2012, 20:52 posted on
Starting with new post-paid customers signing up on May 20th and later, T-Mobile is shifting its billing process and will charge customers in advance for recurring service; currently, T-Mobile customers are charged only for service they actually use...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
ill take some of that aspirin. Fun times ahead............ ugh...
2. bovcrx (Posts: 68; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
You work for T mobile? I worked for Sprint and that's how it's always been.
6. bvalde09 (Posts: 177; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Yes I work for Sprint as well and I dont see the big deal like u said its always been like that
3. denney (Posts: 98; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Could I use this as a spin to get out of my contract with them?
4. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
No, the change is only affect new customers.
5. MoonlitTear (Posts: 40; Member since: 09 Jun 2008)
Why do you wish to leave Team Magenta?? No one leaves the Team... EVER. lol.
8. -box- (Posts: 3990; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this lets a customer see their bill sooner than on the current setup, and benefits them because of the 14-day "buyer's remorse" period, yes? Sounds like a headache transitionally, but that it benefits the customer
7. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I have recently discovered that Sprint and Tmo suck.
Going Big Blue or Big Red next time around.
9. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I think this is how I've been paying my bills on my Verizon FIOS service. I guess this is not a big deal for me. Altho it does hurt a bit to dish out 2 month worth of payment at the starting of contract.