T-Mobile testing the Sony Xperia Z?
0. phoneArena 07 Apr 2013, 21:40 posted on
While AT&T is going to be offering the Sony Xperia ZL, it looks like there will be a U.S. carrier offering the Sony Xperia Z as the word is that the phone that caught the biggest buzz at CES this year is being tested by T-Mobile; if the testing goes well, expect to see T-Mobile offer the phone for $99 down with 24 months of $20 installment payments due...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. flexile (Posts: 66; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
It may be fake, it is missing the information that the Xperia Z has at the bottom. Again, I say "may" since you can't see the back completely.
3. Technobri (Posts: 60; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
If this comes to tmobile I just might leave sprint
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
T-mo just waste time :(
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4671; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Great news for the peoples in the US!!
Oh, and where's Sprint? ;)
6. MartianMe (unregistered)
Oh i hope so ...i've been wanting to get this beauty but i don't have the full amount to buy it out right ....I wonder if i can do the installment payments without getting any service since i already have a good deal with them?
7. pwnarena (Posts: 585; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
looks beautiful when the screen is turned off or with a different launcher.
8. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 350; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
I've been hoping for buy a Z lately. Hopefully it will get to T-Mo USA
9. mydi.maus (unregistered)
this is my next big THING! TMO CANT WAIT