T-Mobile testing LTE in Kansas City?
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2013, 19:44 posted on
A screenshot of a Speedtest.net result from an unlocked AT&T Samsung GALAXY Note using the T-Mobile network shows speeds that one would expect with LTE 4G service; the device was being carried on Band IV which is 1700MHz and 2100MHz on a 5X5MHz configuration which would produce maximum speed of 37Mbps down and 12Mbps up...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Is Tmobile finally going to put a stop to the carriers monopoly?
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Kansas city here i come. its lte finally
3. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Tmobile unlimited LTE + Google Fiber. We all need to move to Kansas City.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8713; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Can't wait for LTE in Chicago. Please deploy by April so I can buy myself Galaxy S4 as a birthday present!
6. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4070; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Kansas city is a speed demon's dream right now. T-Mobile LTE testing and Google Fiber, wow. I should just move there, get Google Fiber, and wait for T-Mobile to launch it's LTE network, then get a Razr X when it launches. It'll be a beautiful thing.
7. MartianMe (unregistered)
what?... TM's lte plus unlimited plus no contract... this is nice... now all they need is some alliance with google fiber n i'll call it the day. is every android geek's wet dream.