T-Mobile takes $50 off the Samsung Galaxy S4 for one month
0. phoneArena 12 Jun 2013, 19:24 posted on
Looking for a deal on the Samsung Galaxy S4? Based on what some people have discovered when trying to save some bucks on the Apple iPad, we'd suggest ignoring the guy in the trench coat offering you a deal on the latest Android flagship model; but you can save $50 from T-Mobile on the Samsung Galaxy S4 from now until July 13th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. kradsu (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Already on it. BOOM. But..im soo indecisive. Note 2 (don't really need note 3) or S4. I need a new tech toy.
2. Ruckus (Posts: 286; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Buy an HTC One. I've played with both, im far more impressed by the One.
3. iushnt (Posts: 1317; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
I have played s4 and one, s4 is more functional and future proof according to my impression
4. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1893; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
tmo sell cheaper than the three carriers()_()
5. davenycept (Posts: 200; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Can someone pleeeeease explain this to me how paying all of this upfront and pet month ifs a better deal then just paying for a 2 year agreement... I don't mind the contract
6. osubucks69 (Posts: 9; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
I have done the math on a family plan with T-Mobile vs my current plan with Verizon and 4 lines and even paying full price for the phones it's about $40 cheaper per month. Plus once the phones are paid off your rate drops down to just the plan cost. But I guess if you want a new phone every 2 years it's not a big deal.