T-Mobile support site hints that Samsung GALAXY Note launch is near
0. phoneArena 10 Jul 2012, 16:03 posted on
We've seen so many signs of a T-Mobile branded Samsung GALAXY Note, including a poster that was recently spotted; although we have yet to hear about a launch date for the phablet, T-Mobile's support site now lists the 5.3 inch device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. quryous (banned) (Posts: 106; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I'm not surprised that T-Mobile wants the Note, but with the Note 2 coming out in just a few weeks, WHY would ANYONE want to buy the out-dated version? Is it going to be 30% of its original $250 subsidized price? Reduced usage charges? WHY?
12. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Right. They're too late. If i would have a phone with contract, i rather have the latest one.
2. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Galaxy Note is not a cool smartphone like Galaxy S3, most people preferred S3 over the Note because it is easy carry.
7. devon613 (Posts: 46; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
actually i know alot of people who like the note over galaxy s 2 when they where both out. i work at att and we sold tons of them we where suprise i also carry one and love it cant wait for the 2
10. MoonlitTear (Posts: 38; Member since: 09 Jun 2008)
I just want to use as tablet. I ride the bus everyday and it's the PERFECT size. If I can get this for 140(ish) I would be stoked!!
13. neutralguy (Posts: 1152; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
I prefer note over s3. Given the fact that it's almost a year since it was introduced, it still is a topnotch phone. A phablet is perfect for people who wants a tablet on the go that goes with a phone...Seriously, it's perfect. And rumors about note 2, it will be way better than s3.
3. marchels14 (unregistered)
isn't that a bit too late because note 2 is coming soon.
4. dodo1234 (Posts: 36; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Well like #1 mentioned, if it comes out at a cheaper price, plus with T-mobiles vast HSDPA+ and their "unlimited" internet, it can be a very good idea. Besides, its not a slouch on the specs guys, come on. :p
5. dodo1234 (Posts: 36; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Plus it has ICS right out the box is AWESOME :)
6. irsuv (Posts: 17; Member since: 10 Apr 2008)
just tried to browse the links on the support page for t-mobile. i signed up for a support account and the links are locked down. it says i don't have "sufficient privileges". I am curious if it has the snapdragon or eynox processor
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9849; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Too late. Pulled the trigger yesterday for the white GS3. Don't regret it a single second.
9. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1114; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Why would anyone chose the note over the GS3? It'll have to be priced really well.
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9849; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Who the hell keeps going into every article thumbing down every comment? I mean seriously get a life.