T-Mobile starts Apple iPhone 5 preorders today, shipping April 12th
0. phoneArena 05 Apr 2013, 03:17 posted on
Apple and T-Mobile have just opened pre-orders of the iPhone 5 today, exactly a week before the handset launches on T-Mobile on April 12th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. mandkeee (Posts: 82; Member since: 27 Feb 2009)
this is really great news....~
finally iphone5 come with t-mobile....now my stupid s3 going to garbage bag soon as when i get this phone.....
3. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
you not going to buy the s4 or htc one? you going to go back to iphone really?
5. alouden (unregistered)
To each his own, I guess.
4. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Lol something about this post just made me lmao
7. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
I want it, but I think I'll wait for the HTC One. When is it coming out?
9. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
iphone 5 are worthless on ebay now they all sell for under $550
12. Rayanx10 (Posts: 45; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
your right from $900 the 32gb now its 550 or so
13. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Yea so worthless $550 Im sure ppl pay more for a GS3.
BTW your probably looking at a Sprint iPhone 5 with Bad ESN, no box no charger.
Your comment was dumb, if apple has anything going for it, its their resale value,
14. Rayanx10 (Posts: 45; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
no i saw them new the box not opened iphone 32Gb on ebay for under 600 and not sprint. they are factory unlocked brand new and unopened box
10. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1031; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I guess its better late than never to join a party huh?? i dont see the point of Tmobile having the iPhone 5 now, but whatever lol
15. RGreen (Posts: 70; Member since: 06 Jul 2012)
About time, however HSPA+ is good in my aera, and soon to add 4G LTE network will help t-mobile