T-Mobile starts Apple iPhone 5 preorders today, shipping April 12th
AT&T was the first to offer the iPhone back in 2007, and it remained an exclusive for the carrier all the way until 2011 when Verizon Wireless announced it is getting it as well. Shortly after Sprint unveiled it is getting Apple’s handset, and now, in 2013, T-Mobile is the last of the big four to get the iPhone.
Unlike the rest of the carriers, though, T-Mobile does not tie you into long-term contracts. It offers the iPhone 5 for a $99 down payment and $20 payments for 24 months, or you can get it off contract for $579.99.
T-Mobile also sells the iPhone 4S for $69.99 down and the same $20 monthly instalments for 24 months. The iPhone 4 costs only $14.99 down and $15 monthly.
T-Mobile brags about being the only one with HD Voice on the iPhone 5. You can check out all its offers at the source right below.
1. mandkeee (Posts: 81; Member since: 27 Feb 2009)
this is really great news....~
finally iphone5 come with t-mobile....now my stupid s3 going to garbage bag soon as when i get this phone.....
3. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
you not going to buy the s4 or htc one? you going to go back to iphone really?
5. alouden (unregistered)
To each his own, I guess.
4. N-fanboy (Posts: 543; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Lol something about this post just made me lmao
7. simplyj (Posts: 404; Member since: 23 Dec 2009)
I want it, but I think I'll wait for the HTC One. When is it coming out?
9. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
iphone 5 are worthless on ebay now they all sell for under $550
12. Rayanx10 (Posts: 45; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
your right from $900 the 32gb now its 550 or so
13. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Yea so worthless $550 Im sure ppl pay more for a GS3.
BTW your probably looking at a Sprint iPhone 5 with Bad ESN, no box no charger.
Your comment was dumb, if apple has anything going for it, its their resale value,
14. Rayanx10 (Posts: 45; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
no i saw them new the box not opened iphone 32Gb on ebay for under 600 and not sprint. they are factory unlocked brand new and unopened box
10. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1024; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
I guess its better late than never to join a party huh?? i dont see the point of Tmobile having the iPhone 5 now, but whatever lol
15. RGreen (Posts: 65; Member since: 06 Jul 2012)
About time, however HSPA+ is good in my aera, and soon to add 4G LTE network will help t-mobile