T-Mobile sends out LTE update to the Samsung GALAXY Note II as its new service is set to launch this month
0. phoneArena 18 Mar 2013, 09:37 posted on
T-Mobile is pushing out an update to its Samsung GALAXY Note II today to allow the device to connect to its new LTE service set to debut before the end of the month; in addition, the T-Mobile branded version of the BlackBerry Z10 will offer LTE connectivity right out of the box as the carrier gets ready to flip the switch on the service in Las Vegas and Kansas City...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 62; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
Finally ahh :D I've been waiting for this day forever
3. ghostnexus (Posts: 96; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Awesome! but to bad I like my coverage also out of the city
4. LiveFromMN (Posts: 15; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
My note 2 is rooted so I wont be able to get the update pushed to me, but once someone gets it to their phone will they confirm below with their location and if they are receiving lte or not
5. Bernoulli (Posts: 1432; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Meh I wouldn't worry about it, unless 15 mbps is not enough Then maybe, but I don't find it appealing for my note II
8. LiveFromMN (Posts: 15; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Youre right I am more then happy with hspa+ on my note, it's always done the job just fine for me
6. skymitch89 (Posts: 1015; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I'm kinda kicking myself for not waiting until my contract with Sprint ended to get a new phone. I was wanting to get the Note 2 on T-Mo, but I unfortunately resigned a 2yr with Sprint.
7. archangel9 (Posts: 230; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
Great weekend news to here .Tmobile will be getting the GS4 , Z10 and HTC One and now the LTE update .I'm checking mines now . Once the vote goes through on April 12th , they will have more than enough spectrum .Tmobile/Metro FTW.
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7277; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Impressive LTE speeds. Can't wait to upgrade to the GS4 for LTE goodness. :)
10. Jyakotu (Posts: 814; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
This is great news, as now, all of the Big 4 have LTE and I'm sure all of them will be moving to VoLTE in the near future. Nice to have all of them on a standard. Now if only Verizon and Sprint would move to GSM...
13. archangel9 (Posts: 230; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
@Jyakotu in 2014-15 CDMA will no longer exist in the Americas.I'll have the article link up shortly.
11. JunitoNH (Posts: 832; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
T-Mobile needs to shore the network they have now, before they begin to lose even more customers. People are getting tired of their fickle and unpredictable network. Task number one, should had been to add more towers and improve connectivity, and signal reliability.
next time the carriers release their quarterly reports, will see how many more customers they lost.
12. PersianHobo (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
seriously? if the company sucks so bad, let it defeat itself...no need to troll with this nonsense.
15. gagdude (Posts: 31; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
notice how those are all blogs. hardly reputable. in addition, one of the articles is from 2009
17. Note2waitingonNote3 (banned) (Posts: 87; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
This is a lovely situation for Galaxy Note 2 owners. Great job tmobile.