T-Mobile said to blanket Las Vegas in LTE within days
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Jan 2013, 18:15
The gameplan was originally to turn on the first T-Mobile LTE market in Las Vegas during last week's CES show, which just so happened to be in Las Vegas, but some last minute changes to the network have led T-Mobile to put off the debut of its LTE service until any day now; the launch in Las Vegas will be followed up with one covering Kansas City...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 16 Jan 2013, 20:03 7 0
LTG service? That's new!
10. Nadr1212 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 23:01 0 1
Hey... I live in las Vegas!!!!
2 bad I'm not gonna get T-mobile service
2. InspectorGadget80 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 20:05 3 0
T-MOBILE needs to RAMP UP THEIR LTE a little faster so they can get SOME LTE hand sets for their consumers.
3. pholocity posted on 16 Jan 2013, 20:32 5 0
It's always so easy to sit back and say " they need to do it faster" this isn't a download software and turn it on kind of task. There's a lot of hardware and man power to make this happen...
5. Zero0 posted on 16 Jan 2013, 20:50 6 0
I have to say, even though they're really late to the LTE party, their rollout looks pretty quick. 2/3 of the population within a year is pretty strong.
7. Galen20K posted on 16 Jan 2013, 20:58 5 0
they already have all the hardware in place, they've been testing out the LTE for the past 4 months.
11. pholocity posted on 16 Jan 2013, 23:25 1 3
hardware is present just like in other modernized markets, HOWEVER there's still some items that needs to be installed and uploaded, optimizing (you want to do that) and data testing. I know this because i live it and breathe it everyday i go to work
Let's just say we did what ATT has been doing for the past 2 years...no really its taking them that long to do what is being done on this network
4. darkkjedii posted on 16 Jan 2013, 20:37 0 3
My home city, but I'm already blanketed by AT&T 4G LTE
8. Bernoulli posted on 16 Jan 2013, 21:34 6 0
Hehe he forgot to mention the nexus 4, we got a stock at our store today and that has also a dormant LTE radio
9. KickRocks posted on 16 Jan 2013, 22:50 3 0
T-mobile is making a lot of noise, lets hope their bark is just as strong as their bite
12. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 17 Jan 2013, 00:16 1 3
Tmo will be just fine they are doing and excellent job not only with it's speeds but great battery life and signal strength. Tmobile here in New York City simply s**ts all over Verizon I love that. We won't even say what Tmobile does to Sprint with there customers walking around here in New York City with 3g Galaxy Nexus's, 3g Htc Evo 4g Lte's, and 3g Galaxy S3's and Galaxy Note 2's. Can't get NO MORE PITIFUL than that. Sprint was suppose to already have New York City with LTE. Thank god i roll with Tmobile in New York they have much network.
13. lauradale1234 posted on 17 Jan 2013, 14:36 2 0
You need to shove a d**k down your throat and stop fangirling T-Moble