T-Mobile running out of stock after $49.99 sale for the Google Nexus 4
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2013, 15:12 posted on
T-Mobile is once again almost out of stock of the Google Nexus 4, which is not terribly surprising since the carrier had a special sales price of $49.99 for the phone with a signed two-year contract; normally, the operator sells the stock Android model for $199.99 with a signed pact and offers the device off-contract for $499...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. sprockkets (Posts: 669; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Still charging $550 for a $350 phone huh?
2. papss (Posts: 2182; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
Nexus 4 is so sexy... Too bad there is no LTE
3. firelightx (Posts: 71; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
Literally the only thing keeping me from buying is the lack of Verizon availability. Want it so bad...
4. jsdechavez (Posts: 651; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Will these still sell like this without subsidies? Oh I don't think so. But this will be cheaper by the hundreds than the iPhone5 so it might sell more.