T-Mobile purchases 10MHz of spectrum from U.S. Cellular
0. phoneArena 28 Jun 2013, 12:42 posted on
T-Mobile announced on Friday that it is buying 10MHz of Advanced Wireless Service (AWS) from U.S. Cellular; the price that T-Mobile is paying for the spectrum is $308 million in cash. The purchased spectrum covers 32 million people in 29 markets and will allow T-Mobile to bring 4G LTE service to new markets, and expand the service in areas where the carrier already offers it in the Mississippi Valley region...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. lauremar (Posts: 180; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
T-Mobile and US Cellular should just merge.
4. Omarc07 (Posts: 202; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i agree they both have crappy coverage maybe that will fix that.
5. DANTExphone888 (Posts: 91; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
USCC may have crappy coverage in your area but not in Milwaukee, also it should be ATT&USCC or USCC&VZW that merge.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6615; Member since: 14 May 2012)
USCC sucks in Chicago, a urban city. T-Mobile puts USCC to shame when it comes to call quality and coverage.
7. DANTExphone888 (Posts: 91; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
I'm trying not to take that in offense in terms of Milwaukee or USCC.
8. andynaija (Posts: 349; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
It's weird that no city in Mississippi mentioned, but it's in the Mississippi valley region.