T-Mobile myTouch QWERTY smartphone made by Huawei taken for a photo shootout
0. phoneArena posted on 29 Mar 2012, 04:35
One of the upcoming T-Mobile myTouch smartphones posed for the camera. It is made by Huawei and was spotted at the company's headquarters...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 05:22 0 0
PA, your title says "smarthpone".
Wish they would make a flagship mytouch device again.
3. kshell1 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 06:08 0 0
i agree, i had the mytouch 4g and the 4g slide and both were great devices for their time.
2. Chronos posted on 29 Mar 2012, 05:55 2 0
T-Mobile should have stuck with HTC for the myTouch series.
4. Zayuh24 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 06:52 1 3
This phone is going to be garbage and a wasted investment. I really can't see this beating out even the free phones.
5. kshell1 posted on 29 Mar 2012, 11:28 4 0
not beating the free phones? the phones suck, lets see 1.4ghz s2 processor, 480x800 screen, 5mp cam with 720p, 1gb of ram, 4 inch screen, 4gb rom, and a qwerty. most of their freebies dont have half of that.
6. remixfa posted on 29 Mar 2012, 11:34 2 1
the specs might not be all that stellar compared to the OneX, Ascend D, or rumored SGS3 specs,
but its still a 1.4ghz processor and 1gig of ram. It will be smooth.. especially on ICS.
The current "Mytouch" line by LG only runs at 1ghz and I think 512mb ram, so its still an improvement. And again, especially with ICS running the show.
Amazing how tech flies. Last year, 1.4ghz was "amazing", now its "junk". lol
9. gwuhua1984 posted on 30 Mar 2012, 12:05 3 0
Actually, the mytouch 4G slide is 1.2ghz dual core core processor with 768mb RAM, 8MP camera and 1080P HD recording.
7. Stuntman posted on 29 Mar 2012, 16:03 0 0
I hope they make a version for Canada. I want a phone with a physical QWERTY keyboard.
8. gwuhua1984 posted on 30 Mar 2012, 12:01 0 0
So they're going from 1.2 dual core snapdragon to a single core 1.4? An increase of RAM to 1G... It's not much of an upgrade...