T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide shows up nice and clear in new photos
0. phoneArena posted on 19 Jun 2011, 13:34
The T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide sat for a nice picture, revealing the nicely spaced 4 row QWERTY keyboard that slides out in landscape mode (hence the 'Slide' title at the end of the handset's name); the QWERTY has a dedicated '.com' button that can also be used to type '.www' by pressing the alt key...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. luis_lopez_351 posted on 19 Jun 2011, 14:00 2 0
Sense 3.0 with a 1.2 ghz processor? Expect major lag, and Wow HTC and T-mo just Killed the Mytouch series. Should have gone with Lighter UI or stock.
2. Thump3rDX17 posted on 19 Jun 2011, 14:20 0 0
is it not a dual-core cpu like we heard before? i do like the look of the keyboard though even though it probably wouldn't be any easier for me to use than the one on the Droid 3 because i don't roll my thumbs.
3. Nunya Biz (unregistered) posted on 19 Jun 2011, 15:44 0 0
All the other MyTouch phones had Sense UI and HTC did a great job with those, just ask anyone whose owed one, back then or now, especially the 4G. Gingerbread AND 1.2ghz, that sounds even better than any of the previous MyTouch phones. What they can improve is the ROMs on the older phones, at least the 4g. Make great phones amazing phones right? :)
12. bump (unregistered) posted on 28 Jun 2011, 00:08 0 0
3g slide had sense ui.
13. Thump3rDX17 posted on 01 Jul 2011, 07:22 0 0
yeah, the Slide was the first myTouch with Sense. the ORIGINAL had stock Android.
5. luis_lopez_351 posted on 19 Jun 2011, 16:55 1 0
The HTC Sensation on gingerbread with a 1.2 ghz dual processor lagged because of htc sense 3.0. Imagine how worse is this phone going to be. HTC over did it.
6. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 19 Jun 2011, 17:59 2 0
Hopefully we are going to have a light version of 3.0 because as stated the new sense is a power hog. Single core processors wont be able to handle it.
7. Thump3rDX17 posted on 19 Jun 2011, 19:13 0 0
i believe HTC has stated that some features of 3.0 will come to devices with single-core processors and some won't. could be their idea of a "light" version. i hate that botched up version they have on the myTouch 4G and Slide though, i hope they do away with that.
8. bert2662 (unregistered) posted on 20 Jun 2011, 04:08 0 2
hei please dude, htc desire HD with oc 1.2ghz run sense 3 flawlessly..==
9. osanilevich posted on 20 Jun 2011, 08:44 0 0
Why would HTC have any reason not to put a dual core CPU in this? It wouldn't make any sense and looking at the high end device the 4G slide is supposed to be I'm sure some would agree with me
10. Kahlan (unregistered) posted on 20 Jun 2011, 11:20 0 0
What are you guys talking about.
It's been clear from the very beginning that it will have a double core processor.
And it's not stated in another way in this news.
11. Thump3rDX17 posted on 20 Jun 2011, 14:02 0 0
lol, you said double core... xD
well i don't know, that's what i thought too but maybe that's not the case.