T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide Unboxing & Hands-on
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Jul 2011, 17:05
Gracing the upper echelon of T-Mobile’s lineup, this Android 2.3 Gingerbread powered smartphone features a 3.7” WVGA Super LCD display, dual-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 8-megapixel auto-focus...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. asdkfjlkdjsflaballsakdfjlkadsj (unregistered) posted on 13 Jul 2011, 19:40 0 0
I like the specs. However, it's a bit too plasticy for my taste. I feel if the G2 (sans the rubbish hinge) had this hardware, I'd be all over it.
8. matistight posted on 25 Jul 2011, 01:04 0 0
though, G2 had the best hinge for theres no coming off track, very hard to rub the flex cable, and very easy to "slide" it open. Loved that phone, just too slow for me.
4. jackasd (unregistered) posted on 13 Jul 2011, 21:06 0 0
i hope the battery is good unlike the mytouch 4g
6. GALAXY-S posted on 14 Jul 2011, 11:54 0 0
i have a mytouch 4g and battery is very good actually.. just yesterday i went from 9am.. to 9pm without charge, used it for instant messaging and emailing all day then before the end of the day watch a couple of youtube videos and flash light???
try installing automemory manager i think it really helps
5. box (unregistered) posted on 14 Jul 2011, 10:46 0 0
Please include in the review comparison/contrast against the Sensation 4G; this seems remarkably similar but with a keyboard and smaller screen. Which would be preferable?
7. moodanny posted on 15 Jul 2011, 23:18 0 0
I can't wait til this phone is released. I brought back my Sidekick 4G when I found out about the HTC doubleshot, I've also had a mytouch device in the past and they are pretty good so i'm excited about this one. My iPhone 3GS may be finally put to rest.