T-Mobile makes its first LTE markets official
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2013, 11:12 posted on
As expected, T-Mobile announced that it has already flipped the switch on its 4G LTE network, which has actually been available in a number of U.S. cities since last week. The network can be used by owners of an LTE-enabled device from T-Mobile, such as the Samsung Galaxy Note II running the latest software update, the BlackBerry Z10, which is available for $99 with a Simple Choice plan, or the iPhone 5, scheduled to launch on T-Mobile in a few weeks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Only thing better than this is finding out when Chicago will be blessed with LTE. Seen speeds over 60mbps download and 30mbps upload so I can't wait!
2. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
when will Tmobile LTE will go live in NEW YORK?
3. vandroid (Posts: 326; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Ikr how do carriers leave a city with a big population like that out first ?
5. Cannabis (Posts: 22; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
Hurricane Sandy slowed that process down, expect NYC to be one of the next cities to launch LTE though.
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
already is live just read bout it. damn wish i was on T-MOBILE enjoying their UNLIMIED DATA
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Used 15GB so far this month. Feels good knowing I won't be throttled. :)
6. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well we have it here in the UK!
On a £60 UT UM 10 GB 4G 12 months contract