T-Mobile makes its first LTE markets official
0. phoneArena 26 Mar 2013, 11:12 posted on
As expected, T-Mobile announced that it has already flipped the switch on its 4G LTE network, which has actually been available in a number of U.S. cities since last week. The network can be used by owners of an LTE-enabled device from T-Mobile, such as the Samsung Galaxy Note II running the latest software update, the BlackBerry Z10, which is available for $99 with a Simple Choice plan, or the iPhone 5, scheduled to launch on T-Mobile in a few weeks...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Only thing better than this is finding out when Chicago will be blessed with LTE. Seen speeds over 60mbps download and 30mbps upload so I can't wait!
2. lovenyc8 (Posts: 164; Member since: 13 Mar 2013)
when will Tmobile LTE will go live in NEW YORK?
3. vandroid (Posts: 300; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
Ikr how do carriers leave a city with a big population like that out first ?
5. Cannabis (Posts: 22; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
Hurricane Sandy slowed that process down, expect NYC to be one of the next cities to launch LTE though.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6727; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
already is live just read bout it. damn wish i was on T-MOBILE enjoying their UNLIMIED DATA
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Used 15GB so far this month. Feels good knowing I won't be throttled. :)
6. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well we have it here in the UK!
On a £60 UT UM 10 GB 4G 12 months contract