T-Mobile launches the Rocket 4G Prepaid for $60 & announces new plan changes
0. phoneArena posted on 14 Apr 2011, 10:38
Big Magenta announced that they will be updating the pricing structure with their Mobile Broadband offerings, and from the sound of it, they’re keeping most of the prices the same, but they’re giving more data allotment with each one...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Condee Marx (unregistered) posted on 14 Apr 2011, 10:52 0
Zis iz very good.
2. remixfa posted on 14 Apr 2011, 11:12 1
its great. I bet ATT is getting pissed at Tmobile for lowering its prices again before the merger.. since ATT is going to have to honor most of this.. LOL. :)
3. remixfa posted on 14 Apr 2011, 11:44 2
I notice you still have to take a swipe at TMO in nearly every article you write. Is there a specific reason for your total lack of ability to just report something without adding negativity to it??
"Sure you can pick up the recently launched T-Mobile 4G Mobile Hotspot, but you’ll have to make payments on that thing for the next 2 years."
1) if you do it on contract, its a mere 80 bux. If you put it on your bill on contract it can only be billed up to 4 months, not 2 years.
2) if you do it on no contract its a mere $150 which you can break over 20 months, at a whopping 7.50 a month. Add that to the fact that the plans are 40 bux after subscriber discount, and your still less than 50 bux for the whole thing, 21mb/s 4g service and 5gigs with a softcap. What is there to complain about???? Who else even lets you split your phone up into payments???
Looking at the competition, thats the best deal out there. Shouldnt you be celebrating Tmobile for that instead of trashing them? Or is this site really paid by ATT/Apple like everyone thinks??? geesh.