T-Mobile launches the HTC One S today with up to $100 back with a smartphone trade-in, $200 for an iPhone
0. phoneArena 25 Apr 2012, 09:51 posted on
Right now, T-Mobile’s “Magenta Deal Days” promotion allow customers to trade-in their existing smartphone and receive up to $100 off the purchase of any T-Mobile 4G smartphone – meaning, you can choose any 4G device on their lineup. So whether it’s the HTC One S...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. windowsRocks (Posts: 152; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
Why iPhone is not in the list Of SmartPhones?
2. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Meanwhile at Verizon:.................*cricket*
3. PhoneCritic (Posts: 423; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Nice offer... Ifn AT&T did the same for their new device then that would be great.
4. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 387; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Will I get $200 if I take my first gen iPhone in?! lol
5. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
What do they do with the iPhones or phones from other carriers? Do they sell them on eBay? Since they don't have a contract with apple are they allowed to sell them in store?
10. vincentguariglia (Posts: 13; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
It would be funny to see a "T-Mobile" eBay store selling different carriers used phones.
6. jopancy (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
Hope they remember to erase former user info and data before they do whatever they intend to do with those trade-in phones.
9. bayezid (Posts: 6; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
It has also a nice review onhttp://startuptunes.com/2012/0