T-Mobile launches 3G in Las Vegas
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Aug 2008, 09:51
T-Mobile USA announced the launch of its 3G AWS network in Vegas and announced that it plans to expand it to 20 additional markets by the end of the year …
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. (unregistered) posted on 20 Oct 2010, 01:42 0 0
whoohoo.. Now I can look up the girls website while she is dancing instead of waiting until I get home.
2. John Smith (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 11:57 0 0
What??????? Anyways, nothing says tacky like launching a product in Vegas. Congratulations, now I can see just how much money I lose at the table!
3. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 12:21 0 0
Yawn.... Does anyone still care about T-mobile's 3G?
4. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 13:06 0 0
Yes. When you're paying only $39.99 for 1000 voice minutes per month like I am, and want fast data at only an extra $20/month (assuming they don't start charging more for their data), you stay interested. All other carriers are significantly more expensive.
9. C-Chicki (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 18:31 0 0
Because other carriers are able to provide that faster dataand wireless coverage on a wider scale. Thats why its more expensive
5. szaldana posted on 06 Aug 2008, 15:18 0 0
I think this is going to be a great addition to T-Mobile's network and for all of its customers. Hopefully they start to improve their voice network too.
6. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 16:00 0 0
T-mobile's network is terrible. If they can improve that, believe me my friend they going to jack up their data and voice network like AT&T & vzw are. Basically, they are cheap because of their terrible network. THE WORST! Sorry : }
7. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 16:47 0 0
YES, 1700 3G IN ONE PLACE, I THINK I AM IN HEAVEN!
8. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 17:15 0 0
LOL... No u not
10. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 18:53 0 0
ok people no one is forcing you to get tmo get verizon att whatever i am paying 49.99 for 3000 regional minutes= 63 including phone insurance the service improoved alot here in brooklyn i love tmo and also you can switch back and forse without contract extension and yeah as long as you make up a problem with your phone they replace it for you and give you 90 days warranty from replacement date so you can have a warranty forever new phone every 3 month (same one thou) and also now you can block all text messeges love tmo
13. (unregistered) posted on 07 Aug 2008, 09:20 0 0
Yes, but T-Mobile does want more people to switch to them, yet they cannot hold up. THAT's why people are making such a big fuss.
11. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 18:54 0 0
you can switch back and forse without contract extension as long as it is not apromotinal plan most are not
12. (unregistered) posted on 06 Aug 2008, 23:36 0 0
when is san antonio being put on the map?
14. (unregistered) posted on 07 Aug 2008, 18:00 0 0
Terrible - Mobile
15. Jack Eshelman (unregistered) posted on 08 Aug 2008, 13:35 0 0
I think its really a waste for T-Mobile to be upgrading there towers and phones for 3G capability. Where the heck are they getting all this money from? There coverage area is horrible! AT&T should remain the only company with 3G...because AT&T is rated the best cell provider in America. AT&T gets millions more customers every year...in 2007. AT&T had 65 Million customers. Now in 2008 they have 75 Million. MORE THAN EVERY OTHER CELL PROVIDER! People get sick of Verizon's customer support and T-Mobile's and Sprints coverage area. SO THE POINT IS...T-MOBILE IS PULLING MONEY OUT OF THERE POOR BUTTS TO BUILD SOMETHING NO ONE WILL REALLY EVER USE CAUSE NO ONE IS FREAKING T-MOBILE!
16. (unregistered) posted on 08 Aug 2008, 16:14 0 0
So, have long have you worked for AT&T? Do you like it there?
18. VZW Employee (unregistered) posted on 09 Aug 2008, 18:39 0 0
Finally T-Mobile is making some moves to get some cool phones out there with better service. I wonder if the call quality is going to get better also...