T-Mobile is offering 2 free G2 units to new customers signing with an unlimited family plan
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Feb 2011, 15:47
If you’re one of those individuals that constantly talk on their phones, send text messages every living moment in between calls, and eat data like no other, then you may be interested in a special promotion...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. firstname.lastname@example.org (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 21:37 0 0
Yeah, too bad about the data still not being unlimited (5gb soft cap and severely throttled after that). Especially sucks when you pay that much a month. : (
2. skymitch89 posted on 05 Feb 2011, 01:16 0 0
With paying the kind of fees and what not each month, I think that all the phones should be free. Why pay $300 for a phone that'll more than likely be out dated within 6 months and pay $75+ per month just for service that the device won't be able to use.
3. l (unregistered) posted on 05 Feb 2011, 01:16 0 0
Yeah, too bad these phones look like somebody designed them with a blindfold on. VZW Iphone for life!
4. remixfa posted on 05 Feb 2011, 11:20 0 0
its a softcap, not an automatic cap. and there isnt any overages. id rather be throttled down (which isnt automatic) than charged like VZW and ATT do... and its WAAAAAY less than att/vzw/ and even sprint for 2 true unlimited phones.
besides, you just sign up for the plan, and a few days later drop down the plan to the levels you need. bang, 2 free phones.
5. Mystic (unregistered) posted on 05 May 2011, 07:31 0 0
W e shall see then .