T-Mobile is believed to unveil the addition of a $39.99 2GB data plan very soon
0. phoneArena posted on 26 Apr 2011, 11:18
It’s being reported that T-Mobile is planning on adding a 2GB plan for $39.99 per month – which naturally fits nice in balancing things out a bit. Moreover, it’s said that the price will drop to roughly $32 if it’s combined...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. what? (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 11:56 0 0
You consider this a good deal? WTF...
I am from Slovakia (EU) where the services of telecom providers aren´t exactly cheap (not when compared to UK for example). Even though the prices are still way better than let´s say in neighboring Czech Republic (also EU).
My point - Orange offers over here 2GB for 10 euro ! (slightly reduced price when you take a contract without a cell phone)
- T-mobile offers 2GB for 12euro and 10GB for 20euro !!!
3. shelia45682 (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 12:28 0 0
Really, why is this even worthy of consideration at all, when all the other carriers have the same or better for 29.99?
4. rwrife posted on 26 Apr 2011, 12:35 0 0
That's way over priced....I'm paying $28 for 3GB on Verizon.
5. Saleen (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 12:46 0 0
I'm paying 29.99 for unlimited on Tmobile right now! so WTF???
18. du mass (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 21:04 0 0
Uh, you’re not. The article is about data used for tethering/PC use, not your smartphone. Duh.
6. gotti (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 12:50 0 0
t-mobile sucks. they advertising like its a cheaper plan... 39.99 thats metro pcs whole plan
7. ball grader (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 13:22 0 2
and after all this, the iphone still continues to suck it , and suck it hard!!! Long live android, the world's #1 mobile OS!!
15. elandrumiii posted on 26 Apr 2011, 15:19 0 0
That has nothing to do with this. You really hate the iPhone that much. Remember this 1 iphone versus all the different android phones in te world and it still is the phone by which others are judge. And i personaly have an Evo
8. some tmo rep (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 13:38 2 0
are you guys serious?!? ppl these days dont take the time to fully read these damn things......its data for either a portable hotspot, laptop stick, or tabs........READ IT RIGHT!
where does it say that its data for a smartphone idiots...
9. thankyou (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 13:47 0 0
I'm glad you said something becuase I was about to go off on these guys! Its for MOBILE BROADBAND and if you want unlimited data on your phone its 20 dollars right now!
10. TheFunnyMan posted on 26 Apr 2011, 13:48 0 0
Thanks for beating me to the punch! People need to read what is written, rather than implying what they want to hear
11. what? (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 14:41 0 0
Well, I read it two times and there was nothing about mobile broadband, hotspot, etc...
The article even states that when combined with a voice plan, the price is lower, so it was kind of logical to imply that the data plan is related to smartphones.
12. some tmo rep (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 14:48 0 0
that's where phone arena needs to be specific in where that kind of plan lands in, and i know its for MBB because I currently offer these plans as a Rep....
13. some tmo rep (unregistered) posted on 26 Apr 2011, 14:55 0 0
so if you currently have a voice plan with tmo then you automatically get discounted 20% when you open a MBB line (usb stick, portable hotspot, or tabs)
14. elandrumiii posted on 26 Apr 2011, 15:17 0 0
Sprint unlimited 4g and 5gig of 3g for 39.99 or unlimited everything and 5g of 3g for 99.00
16. elandrumiii posted on 26 Apr 2011, 15:27 0 0
If AT&T does get approval to take over Tmo all of these planes mean nothing since they (AT&T) made it clear that will shit down the Tmo 3g/4g network and use the 1700 spectrum for their LTE network. Kind of funny since they said your plan is grandfathered and you will not be forced to move to their plans. But with no high speed data that you will be paying for why would you stay and or want to pay more for less. Primarily data
20. Gsmalltheway posted on 26 Apr 2011, 21:21 0 0
im pretty sure this is for the usb sticks and not smartphone data plans
21. joke (unregistered) posted on 27 Apr 2011, 00:21 0 0
Regardless of whether is it for cell phones, or whether is it MBB, it´s still way overpriced... T-mobile offers in my country 3G MBB with 21Mb/s and 20GB/month for 35 euro without a contract, and for 29,99 euro with 24month contract.
2GB with 2Mb/s cost 12,10EUR without a contract and 11,99 on contract.
40 USD for 2GB is incredibly expensive for any kind of mobile internet...
22. wise101 (unregistered) posted on 27 Apr 2011, 08:23 0 0
Also for the people who just post without thinking all these data plans for t-mobile are unlimited they just slow down the mbps when you reach the cap you payed for ...lol idiots
23. John (unregistered) posted on 03 May 2011, 12:09 0 0
T-Mobile phone is waiting for you with great features and a wide data plan exclusively with that. Find out more about this :http://mobile-store.dell.com/show_category/c