T-Mobile holding press event for October 29th, competing with Microsoft and Google for the media
Considering that the nation's fourth largest carrier has scheduled its event for the evening after Google and Microsoft have done their thing, T-Mobile could be introducing a new Nexus or Windows Phone 8 device. Regardless of what the news is going to be, just keep your eyes right here all day to find out what everyone is going to be talking about the next day.
1. Glim12808 (Posts: 393; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
The only thing that will interest me is if they announce the Lumia 910/920 for T-Mobile. LOL!
4. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Good luck! Lolzz. Should know where tmo stands by now.
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3959; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Huh. Best Android device of 2012 + best carrier in my area = SOOO much convenience! I hope they announce the HTC 8X and the Nexus (one of them), would make a lot of people happy, myself included (:
Let's just hope if a carrier does get the Nexus, they let Google take care of the updates instead of stalling the updates for months like some other carrier we all know. Shouldn't the fact that T-Mobile is GSM help that?
3. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Just a bunch of fooking party crashers. I sense fear!
5. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Last I heard it was Tmobile who launched android before android became what it is today. Google will make sure the Nexus 4 works on Tmobile very well. Pretty sure the windows phone will be present and we will see the Galaxy Note 2 at this event also. Either way it should be pretty Kool.
10. archangel9 (Posts: 230; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
Hey Richard what do you think about Sprint trying to make a move on Tmobile down the road and DT wanting to dump Tmobile?
8. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 360; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
Let's not give us too much hope. We will all be disappointed by then
9. Donforreal (Posts: 33; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
i hope its the new Nexus 4, id be all over that in .325 secs.