T-Mobile expands its 4G coverage in time for the Super Bowl and Mardi Gras
0. phoneArena 30 Jan 2013, 21:44 posted on
Not all of the news is about BlackBerry on Wednesday as the nation's fourth largest carrier, T-Mobile, expands its 4G service in New Orleans just before the Super Bowl kicks off this weekend, followed by Mardi Gras a few weeks later; the carrier has figured out which areas of the city will need the enhanced signal from the mobile operator...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6806; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This is good for T-MOBILE customers for going to the game. DAMN i wish i was there live watching the SUPER BOWL
2. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
49ers 34 Ravens 21 period
3. Bernoulli (Posts: 1799; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Haha I can care less for American football, but I am glad t-mobile is doing all of this for us t-mobile customers, love my t-mobile service and Haha will sprint ever do something like this? Nope lol neither at&t, Verizon would but they charge a truck per customer in their bill
5. justdrew (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
At&t has placed several cows in the area as well DAS in several buildings. Verizon also tmo is just a lil late w anouncments
7. riggsy (Posts: 25; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
Not really of fan of Sprint. But Sprint put the cows outside the superbowl in Indy just last year.
4. centurion (Posts: 25; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
49ers34 raven 28 plus l love my t mobile that for sure